We want to give you complete peace of mind when booking with School’s Out Activities. As soon as you make a booking your child’s place is accounted for, staff are allocated and activity resources purchased. Yet we understand that childcare plans can change or illness and injury can get in the way of the fun at camp.
That is why we have devised BOOKING PROTECTION COVER (BPC). Complete peace of mind for the booker so you know if plans change then you can get a full refund of your course fees, subject to terms and conditions!
PRICE: ONLY £2 PER DAY PER CHILD
Choose to add BPC on to your booking once you have selected your dates and £2 will be added for every day you have chosen for each child in your booking.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking Protection Cover can only be added at the time of making a booking. It cannot be added on retrospectively.
- It is charged at £2 per day per child. If you choose to add BPC on to your booking it will automatically be added on to all days within your booking, you cannot add it on to some days and not others.
- If editing a booking and adding days on, BPC can only be added to the days added on.
- If amending days with BPC, the BPC will be carried through to the new selection of days.
- If your child is excluded from camp following our Behaviour Policy, no claim can be submitted for any missed days or exclusion periods. BPC is void in the event of lost days through behaviour.
- All cancellation requests must be made via the online BPC Claim form.
- If your claim is successful, we will refund the course fees for the days you have claimed for. BPC costs will not be refunded.
- The Terms & Conditions for BPC differ depending on whether the claim is before or during Camp has begun.
- With BPC you may cancel all of your booking up to the last working day before your child’s first day at camp (in any given event) and you will receive back everything you paid except the BPC premium.
- Cancellation must be made via the online BPC Claim form.
- You may cancel part of your booking, but you will lose your week long discount if cancelling any day from within a week. The remaining days will be charged at the daily rate. Your refund will be calculated from the new balance once days have been removed. I.e no refund will be due if you cancel one day from within a 5 day week booking.
- BPC only covers illness/injury during camp. For curtailments for any reason other than illness/injury, (including bookings for children without BPC) refunds, credit notes or extra days will not be given under any circumstances.
- Any claim made because of illness/injury during camp must be made within four weeks of the first date of illness by completion of our online BPC Claim form.
- Illness/injury claims need to be supported by a doctor’s note. If this is not possible, School’s Out Activities will accept self-certification for a maximum of 3 days within one camp season.
- Any missed days should be made up later in the event, subject to availability. Where not possible, you can claim a pro rata refund, less the BPC premium. We do not charge an administration fee but some GP practices may charge you to issue a note.
- Siblings/Friends of the injured or ill child on the same booking and also with BPC will also be refunded in full if they cancel the same days as their brother/sister/friend. Without BPC on their booking no refund will be issued.