You will only receive refunds/credit for cancellations if you have taken out the Booking Protection Cover (BPC). Without BPC you will not receive a refund or credit for any part of your payment under any circumstances.
- All requests for cancellations must be made by completing our online BPC Claim form.
- If cancellation request is successful and refund is requested, payments made by card will be refunded on to the card used in the transaction. Cash, cheque and Bank Transfer payments will be refunded back into an account of your choice. No refunds will be given in cash.
- If you have paid by Childcare Vouchers, we will hold the refund in credit on your account. If your voucher provider accepts refunds, you can request the refund to be returned to your provider. Childcare voucher refunds cannot be paid into a bank account because of NI and Tax deductions.
- As we offer a discounted weekly price, if you wish to cancel any days within a week, we will then recalculate your booking at the daily rate which may result in an additional charge.
- If you chose the ‘book now – pay later’ option during the booking process you are responsible for payment. It is your responsibility to inform us should you decide that you no longer wish to send your children to our camps. We will notify you of any outstanding balance from that date of notification. Failure to notify us of any such decision will not mitigate your responsibilities for payment and you will remain liable for FULL payment from the start date of the course and thereafter.
- All refunds will be processed within 10 working days.
- Credit: As an alternative to a refund, repayment can be taken as credit on your account to be used against a future booking. If choosing this option when cancelling, this should be mentioned in your request to cancel. We shall then produce a coupon code for you to use against a future booking.