School's Out Activities is made up of a team of qualified childcare and activity professionals who have the development of children at the heart of everything they do.
MEET THE TEAM
The School’s Out team is made up of a blend of different backgrounds and specialities to ensure we deliver the best camp experience to all children. From qualified Primary School Teachers to experienced Sports Coaches, our team is driven to providing premium holiday activities. All staff are Enhanced DBS checked and trained in Safeguarding to ensure a safe and supportive environment for your child to flourish.
Our friendly staff leaders are on hand to welcome all children to camp and integrate newcomers into the group. Together they create supportive staff-to-child ratios of at least 1:10 ensuring all children’s needs are met. Brightly coloured uniforms are worn by all team members to identify their position at camp, making it easier for children to identify their leaders in their day camp and create a strong rapport.
All of our Camp Managers wear blue and provide an easy point of contact at each venue so you can get in touch with them at any point throughout the day. They are paediatric first aid trained, keeping children safe in the event of accidents.
Our camp leaders are comprised of specialists in each course area:
- Early Explorers wear yellow and are made up of Primary Education professionals, Nursery Practitioners and Play Leaders.
- Creative Crew leaders wear purple and are experienced dance instructors, art teachers and expressive art professionals.
- Adrenaline Adventure leaders wear green and have PE backgrounds, are sports coaches or adventurous activity professionals.
- Next Generation children wear red uniform to identify they are shadowing leaders and assisting with each day camp whilst training to be to instructors of the future.
WE’VE BEEN BRINGING SMILES TO FACES FOR A LONG TIME
School’s Out Activities draws from over 16 years experience of delivering school holiday camps across Suffolk and Essex. In this time we have continually innovated the day camp model with fresh ideas and the latest in exciting activities. We now bring a concept that is modern-day for parents and keeps children wanting to return holiday after holiday!
To be trusted by parents as the number one school holiday activity provider for their children, across the UK.
How we are going to get there
- Create partnerships with prestigious schools showcasing the best facilities on offer.
- Recruiting experienced and qualified staff to become an outstanding activity provider as rated by Ofsted.
- Deliver fun, active and educational curriculum’s using premium play equipment
- Fostering child mental health and physical fitness in a secure and safe environment for children to develop.
- Providing the most convenient and reliable service for parents & our customers.
MEET THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Mr Melsa is the Founder and Owner of School’s Out Activities. With 16 years of experience of delivering holiday activities across the UK and USA, his focus is on creating the most exciting and innovative holiday camp experience for all of the children who visit School’s Out!
Mrs Cook is the Early Years specialist with 15 years of teaching experience across Primary and Secondary Schools. Mrs Cook designs an exciting and varied Early Explorers course to aid in the development of children in the early years of learning using the latest direction from Ofsted.
Miss Farnworth is the HR Manager of School’s Out Activities. Ensuring we have the most qualified, engaging and experienced leaders to inspire your children at camp. She includes the latest dance crazes, songs and movies when designing themed activity weeks for the Creative Crew!
Mr Ellis is the Adrenaline Adventure course manager, cooking up a host of fun team-based sports activities along with adrenaline-inducing adventurous activities that you won't get to try anywhere else! He is climbing wall & archery instructor qualified so you will often find him abseiling great heights & shooting arrows at targets... crucially not at the same time!
Mr Bentley is the Creative Coordinator of School’s Out Activities. He's in charge of capturing all of the fun activities on camera and publishing videos to our range of social media channels so parents aren't missing out on the fun as they can see their children in action! He's always busy creating fresh merchandise items for children to enjoy... personalised water bottles., stickers, t-shirts, hoodies, caps, bags... the list goes on!
A WORD FROM OUR FOUNDER
OUR AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
Don't miss out on the fun!
WE ARE HOPING TO RETURN FOR SUMMER CAMPS IN...
SELECTING A DAY CAMP
Find out more about our award-winning day camps and the exciting range of activities on offer for all age groups and interests... There truly is something for everyone!VIEW CAMPS