School Holiday Activities at Ipswich High School
Set in 84 acres of stunning rural parkland with an amazing indoor swimming pool, Ipswich High School, Woolverstone is Suffolk’s premium School Holiday Activity destination. This stunning venue provides the perfect backdrop for your child’s holiday experience, and the good news is it is open all Summer, Easter and Half Term holidays to provide year-round school holiday cover.
Just five minutes outside of Ipswich under the Orwell Bridge! Easy access from the A12 & A14 with very little traffic for easy dropoff and pickup. Drive down the long picturesque driveway and easily drop off your children at their course location with a convenient one-way road system.
Ipswich High School boasts amazing facilities for your children to enjoy.
- Early Explorers are based in an Early Years nursery environment, with dedicated KS1 equipment, outdoor soft play areas, climbing equipment and an adjacent indoor hall.
- Creative Crew are based in the bespoke art room and have access to a state-of-the-art cookery room.
- Adrenaline Adventurers are based in the Sports block, with a large indoor sports hall and associated changing rooms.
- All courses benefit from the large indoor heated swimming pool, with changing rooms, showers, and diving platforms to enjoy. Lifeguards are always poolside and we have a roped off shallow-end for non-swimmers to ensure the safety of your children. School’s Out will be supplying lots of swimming aids, toys and games for your children to enjoy.
- End-of-week shows are performed in the seated theatre, with parents, friends and family welcome to come to see the weekly themed show.
- Large playing fields, hard-courts, Astro pitches
- Woodlands provide the perfect environment for games and forest learning activities.
Venue Contact Details:
Phone: 07931 988478
*Only operational during Camp Dates