WHAT TO EXPECT AT OUR SHENFIELD CAMP
This sensational school in the heart of Shenfield boasts a modern British school setting in amongst a campus of excellent facilities suitable for a 5* school. Facilities ideally suited for our age range of happy campers, a setting that is secure for our holiday time visitors. Close to the town centre of Brentwood, easy access right off the A12 and ample parking makes drop off and collection easy for families, all contributing to make Shenfield High School the premium choice for school holiday childcare in Brentwood, Essex.
From roller racers and archery to cookery and dance, there is something new for everyone to try out. All of our day camps designed for children aged 4-16 years are offered during the school holidays. Highlights include:
- Large sports hall used as a base for drop off and collection.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor play area with slide and mini assault course.
- Outdoor Tennis, Football and Netball courts.
- Use of cookery rooms, art rooms, and dance studio.
- Create new friendships with children across the county.
MORE ABOUT SHENFIELD SCHOOL
Get yourself acquainted with the facilities by looking at the website for the school.
Create memories during School Holidays
Shenfield High School, Oliver Road, Shenfield, Brentwood
Essex, CM15 8RY
Approved:July 20, 2023