Here you will find out all you need to know about working for us.
Want a fantastic action-packed School Holiday Job?
Working Halfterms, Easter or the long Summer Holidays?
Look no further than School’s Out Activities…
Choose your role, age group to work with, and deliver an endless list of excting activities, all while earning a great salary!!
You’ve come to the right place…we pride ourselves on offering the most rewarding, exciting and well-paid School Holiday jobs. We help aspiring Teachers and Coaches gain valuable experience working with children, while providing leadership and managerial experience to established Teachers. Even if you are just looking for your first taste of work experience, if you’ve got the right attitude and skills… we want to hear from you!
We’ve got a position suitable for everyone (click on each position to find out more):
- Course Leader (18yrs+) – Choose which course you want to work on and deliver a week’s program (Mon – Fri) of age-specific activities! You’ll need to be energetic, responsible and with experience of working with children. University students, coaches and trainee/qualified teachers are especially welcome, but we’re also keen to hear from anyone with the rights skills! Paid £270 – £360 per week (dependent on age)
- Camp Manager (21yrs+) – Oversee the day-to-day running of an entire School’s Out venue. Managing a team of staff, looking after finances, communicating with parents and liaising with school site staff and Directors. Ensuring the smooth operation of all four courses within any one venue. Truly rewarding position.
Paid £420 per week (no matter what age)
- Lifeguard (16yrs+) – Qualified Lifeguards needed at venues with Swimming Pools! With a chance to learn other activity instruction.
Paid £200-£360 per week (dependent on age)
- Volunteer (17yrs+) – Want to start out on a career working with children or as a future coach? Gain valuable experience working with children, show us what you can do, all while having a fun time as part of an exciting team!
- Next Generation Course (13 – 16yrs) – If you are 13-16 years old then we want to give you all the tools to become a Leader of the Future… the Next Generation of Leaders you could say! With mentors, working journals, and rewards along the way, it’s a great developmental course to get involved in!
Career Ladder – Our staff come back holiday after holiday, year after year! They gain valuable experience and sklls to support them in their career, and enabling them to work their way up the School’s Out ladder!
Training – We provide full support prior to joining the team so you can hit the ground running, and then thorough on-the-job training so you can hone your childcare skills. Learn how to safely instruct activities, deliver a course syllabus and manage large groups.
Opportunity – Fantastic opportunity not to be missed! Or if you know of anybody who would be interested, please make sure to pass the details on. Check out our schedule page for dates & locations!
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
So what are you waiting for, hit the button below to complete our online staff application form