GET TO KNOW SCHOOL'S OUT ACTIVITIES
All you need to know about joining a 5-STAR rated School Holiday Kids' Club!
MORE ABOUT US
School’s Out Activities are focused on delivering premium school holiday activities to children aged 4–16 years throughout the academic year.
We create fun and exciting day camps with over 100 unique activities to dive into, meaning there is something for everyone. We’ve been doing this for over 15 years and keep inventing new activities and experiences to keep children coming back week-after-week!
Here at School’s Out Activities we know how important and paramount the safety of your child is. That is why we provide complete peace of mind for all parents and guardians so you know your child is having fun in a safe and secure environment.
- Ofsted Early Years registered at all venues.
- All staff enhanced DBS and reference checked.
- All staff Safeguarding trained.
- Paediatric First Aiders on site.
- Full childcare and activity insurance held.
pricing and payments
We provide 5-star rated camps at a competitive and affordable price. From as little as £3.50 per hour for reliable and trusted childcare. We feel children benefit most from our camps if they attend for a whole week, so we reward week-long bookings with a discounted rate:
- Individual days are priced at £35 per child for normal drop-off and collection times.
- Week-long price (Mon- Fri) is only £140. That’s 5 days for the price of 4!
RESCHEDULE FOR FREE
Don’t worry if your plans change due to illness, work or holiday commitments, you can reschedule your booking right up until the day before your booking starts, completely FREE OF CHARGE! We understand that the unexpected can happen and you may need to reschedule your booking dates. We allow you to do this for free right from your My Bookings page. Here’s how:
- Sign in to your account on the website
- Hit the “My Bookings” button
- Find the booking you wish to reschedule and hit the EDIT button
- You can then reschedule any Days, Early Birds and Extended Fun sessions to any other dates in the future
- You can only move dates to other dates within the same holiday period (i.e. Summer Bookings can only be moved to other Summer Dates. You cannot move Summer Bookings to Easter dates for example).
- When editing your booking the new booking must be of the same or higher value than your previous booking. You cannot reduce the cost of your booking (in line with our cancellation policy).
- If you remove one day from a whole week (Mon – Fri) booking you will be charged to move this to another day as you receive 1 day free when booking a whole week!
- Any Early Bird and Extended Fun sessions booked can be swapped as they are of the same value.
- If you would like a refund on any part of your booking you must have selected Booking Protection Cover from your initial booking to receive this.
Once finished you simply save your booking and we receive notification of the change so we can update our registers if you make the change during the camp week. It’s as simple as that. A flexible service for School’s Out customers!
5 DAYS FOR THE PRICE OF 4!
Money Back Guarantee Childcare Vouchers Accepted
Don't miss out on the fun...
Summer Camps end in...
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
School’s Out Activities and their staff work hard to ensure every child enjoys their time at camp. So much so that we are happy to offer a full money back guarantee if you are not entirely satisfied. All we ask is that we are given a chance to “put things right” first so your child can feel confident they are going to have a fantastic time coming to School’s Out!
For new customers to School’s Out, you can feel confident booking a week of activities for your child because if you haven’t been to us before we have a special promise. Your child can come to camp, meet the FUN staff and try the awesome activities, and if after the first day they don’t love it, let us know and we’ll try even harder!
We have techniques and strategies we can deploy to ensure your child has an even better time on their second day. If your child still isn’t enjoying their time with us and doesn’t want to come back after the second day, we’ll be really disappointed, but we’ll happily refund all your money back for your future days at camp and also a £10 voucher to try again another year!
- Only applicable to new customers. Not available to existing customers.
- Money back guarantee is only available on week-long bookings (Monday – Friday). Not applicable to individual day bookings.
- You must use our online contact form or email email@example.com on the evening of the first Monday, providing reasons why your child hasn’t enjoyed their time at camp, so we can put it right on the second day.
- Your child must return for the full second day of the week to be eligible for a refund. If you would like to speak to a member of our team about our money back guarantee, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
VIEW OUR DAY CAMPS
Choose from our four age-specific day camps that operate at each venue. Tailored to the age and interests of your child.Learn More