Save money on the cost of your childcare with School’s Out Activities by paying with childcare vouchers or the Government’s Tax-Free Childcare scheme which is open to everyone! Save over 20% on the cost of School’s Out childcare by using savings on National Insurance and Income Tax from your wages.

Who can benefit from childcare vouchers?

Anybody who is currently enrolled in a childcare voucher scheme with their employer can benefit from childcare vouchers. The government stopped anybody new entering voucher schemes in 2018, and instead have brought out their own saving scheme which is open to everybody. Please check with your employer if you can save using their childcare voucher scheme. The good news is School’s Out is registered with all of them, and if yours isn’t listed below then simply email in and we will register with your provider. As we are Ofsted registered we can register with any provider!

Get 20% towards your Gov.UK Tax-Free Childcare?

Almost everybody who is working can benefit from Gov.UK tax-free childcare scheme. You can get up to £500 every 3 months (up to £2,000 a year) for each of your children to help with the costs of childcare. You simply pay 80% into the scheme and the Government will top it up with another 20%! Only applicable to children 11 years and under and more eligibility criteria. More info found here

How to make payment from your childcare voucher provider:

  • In order to make payment via your childcare voucher provider, first, you will have to make a booking on our website for all the events, children and dates you wish.
  • Checkout your basket making sure to select Other Method as a payment method. Then choose your voucher provider from the drop-down list (or if not on list email in so we can register with them).
  • You will be given a reservation email including all of your Booking Reference numbers for each event you book. These are the reference numbers you will need to attach to your childcare voucher payment so we can correlate your payment with your booking. (For Gov.UK tax-free childcare payments there is no way of attaching a reference number, but do not worry we can correlate the payment via the first initial of your child and the first three letters of the surname which is attached to each one of these payments).
  • You now need to log into your childcare voucher provider and search for School’s Out Activities as a childcare provider.
  • There are several ways you can find us depending on what childcare voucher provider you subscribe to. Some will require our registration number, others will allow you to search by business name. Some may want the postcode or Ofsted number of the venue you have booked. In this case, check out our venues page for this info. If you do not find your chosen venue on your voucher provider, but do however find another School’s Out venue then simply send the money to that account… it all ends up in the same account so makes no difference to us!

Voucher Registration numbers

  • Gov.UK Tax-Free Childcare: (Colchester 50013966049, Ipswich 50019042914, Bury: 50060571446, Felixstowe: 50104809531, Shenfield: 50111303338. Woodbridge 50024554979, Braintree & Chelmsford are in the process of registering, use either Ipswich or Colchester account for now, it all arrives into the same bank account)
  • Apple Childcare: CA00009594
  • Bravo Benefits: EY548121 / CO3 3ND
  • Care4: 97082585
  • ComputerShare: 0024569103
  • Co-Op Flexible Benefits: 85115885
  • Edenred: P21132447
  • Enjoy Benefits: Make sure to search for School’s Out (with the apostrophe) 
  • Faircare: SCHO0723
  • Fedilliti Vouchers: SCH117CRG
  • Gemelli: SC5594
  • Linking Up: SOUTA1
  • RG Childcare: Colchester (21419617946) Woodbridge (55305038057) Ipswich (02119030665) Bury (36180115707)
  • Sodexo: 876556 with postcode IP6 0PP

If you cannot find us on your childcare voucher provider or have a new provider we are not registered with yet then do not hesitate to contact us at


Student Finance – Childcare Grant Payment Service

If you are a University Student you can get 85% of your childcare costs paid for using the Childcare Grant Payment Service. Details of our registration numbers for each venue are below:

  • Ipswich – Registration number: CCG8779799
  • Woodbridge – Registration number: CCG2276576
  • Colchester – Registration Number: CCG9989282
  • Bury – Registration Number: CCG3783485
  • Felixstowe – Registration Number: CCG2385386
  • Shenfield – Registration Number: CCG3255347
  • Chelmsf0rd – Registration Number: TBC
  • Braintree – Registration Number: TBC


Helpful Hint! You can use childcare voucher payments as part payments for your School’s Out total bill. Thus, you can send £400 one month, and once your vouchers have replenished you can send another £400 the next month for instance!

Importantly, do not send any voucher payments to the school. When searching your provider for payment to School’s Out Activities, make sure to select the account listed as “School’s Out Activities at…” the venue. Please do not send voucher payments direct to the school organisation as they are separate entities and this will not be considered as payment for your booking.

If you still have a question, check out our handy Childcare Voucher FAQs page.