October Half Term Camps are now LIVE…
Join us for a “Spooky” week during October Half Term… BOOK NOW to secure your space and avoid disappointment!
Get ready for a week of Happy Halloween in all of our courses across all venues!
We have updated our Covid safety measures below following the government guidance which came into force on August 19th, and we will continue to update this in line with Government guidelines.
We’re excited to see you and we’ll of course have the high levels of COVID-safe protocols you’ve come to expect from us.
COVID Safety Measures:
- MASKS: In line with the new government guidance our staff will no longer be required to wear masks indoors unless social distancing is not possible. Children aged 11+ will also no longer be required to wear masks indoors.
- SYMPTOMS: Children must not attend if they experience any of the following symptoms:– A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)– A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)– A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
You must inform The Camp Manager and/or Head Office in the event of experiencing any symptoms.
As a childcare provider, we understand the importance of keeping all children, staff and families who visit our sites safe. It is great that we can welcome back children to our camps to finally experience outdoor play, activities and all of the social benefits that come from time spent at camp.
Protect your bookings against any COVID-19 cancellations or missed days through illness or injury and receive a full refund of your course fees. Only £5 per day. T&Cs apply.
DAY CAMPS WITH SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!
School’s Out Activities has designed four fun-filled and action-packed day camps to cater for all ages and interests. Select a day camp below to find out more:
Designed by Primary School Teachers to aid the development of children in early years education (schoolgoing 4 to 6 year-olds).
For girls and boys aged 7 to 12 years who want to explore and develop their creative side, while still being active and having time to chill.
Action-packed, fun-filled days for boys and girls aged 7 to 12 years, jammed full of team sports and adventurous activities.
5 DAYS FOR THE PRICE OF 4!
Money Back Guarantee Childcare Vouchers Accepted
Don't miss out on the fun...
"Spooky" October Half Term Camp in...
OUTSTANDING VENUES ACROSS SUFFOLK AND ESSEX
School’s Out Activities offers the most prestigious school holiday venues as camp locations. We look for schools that provide a convenient location for customers with easy access to make the morning run and pick up just that little bit easier to fit around your working day.
We look for local venues with outstanding facilities to provide the best experience for our children.
- Bury St Edmunds – South Lee School
- Ipswich High School
- Colchester Royal Grammar School
- Woodbridge School
WHO ARE SCHOOL'S OUT ACTIVITIES?
School’s Out Activities are focused on delivering premium school holiday activities to children aged 4–16 years throughout the academic year.
Our mission is to provide a flexible and reliable service that is trusted by parents whilst creating such a memorable experience for children they cannot wait to come back, week-after-week!
- Over 15 years’ experience delivering school holiday activity camps
- Qualified, award-winning staff
- Teaching skills for life in a fun, active, empowering way
- Excellent staff to children ratios
- Unique and exciting activities you won’t get to try anywhere else
- 5-star testimonials from parents across our review platforms
SAFE AND SECURE ACTIVITY CAMPS FOR CHILDREN
Here at School’s Out Activities we know how important and paramount the safety of your child is. That is why we provide a complete Peace of Mind for all parents and guardians so you know your child is having fun in a safe and secure environment.
- Early Years registered with Ofsted
- Outstanding Ofsted report
- All staff DBS and reference checked
- All staff Safeguarding and Prevent trained
- Paediatric First Aiders at all venues
- Comprehensive risk assessments
- Childcare activity insurance
- Rated 5 stars on Trustpilot
Check out the school holidays that are coming up and book your child(ren) onto a fun-filled day camp at one of our prestigious venues in Suffolk and Essex.
21st February - 25th February 2022