Summer Holiday Camps are live…
Join us for up to 6 weeks of Fun in the Sun… BOOK NOW to secure your space and avoid disappointment!
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to camp over the Summer holiday period for up to 6 weeks of fun-filled activities! We anticipate selling out most courses as we did at Easter, as families can’t travel as freely abroad this year, so do make sure to book early to avoid disappointment.
We have updated our Covid safety measures below following the government guidance which came into force on May 17th, and we will continue to update this in line with the easing of restrictions proposed for July 19th. Please see below for more detail…
We are pleased to announce Swimming will return for our Ipswich and Colchester venues, and all new themes and activities will be on offer this Summer… we are hopeful of receiving 6 ALL NEW inflatable activities that will roam between all venues this summer. They are still being made, but watch this space for more info about when they will be at camp this summer!
We’re excited to see you and we’ll of course have the high levels of COVID-safe protocols you’ve come to expect from us.
COVID Safety Measures:
- MASKS: In line with the new government guidance our staff will no longer be required to wear masks indoors unless social distancing is not possible. Children aged 11+ will also no longer be required to wear masks indoors. However, all parents/guardians will still be required to wear face masks during drop-off and collection. All visitors to camp will also be required to wear a face mask in indoor areas.
- LEADERS: Leaders will engage with asymptomatic testing during the holidays. There will also be the same activity leaders in each bubble for the whole week where possible. This will allow stringent deep cleaning routines of facilities and equipment before and after use.
- PREFERRED WEEK-LONG BOOKINGS: Individual day bookings are still allowed but we would advise week-long bookings where you can (Mon – Fri) to keep the bubbles consistent across sessions as much as possible. Why not make the most of our 5 days for the price of 4 deal on week-long bookings at just £140!
- SINGLE CHILDCARE SETTING: Parents are advised to avoid using multiple childcare providers during school holiday periods. We would suggest if using School’s Out Activities in a school holiday, then we are your sole childcare provider. This is a government recommendation.
- TRANSPORT: Parents are advised not to use public transport when sending their children into camp. This is another government recommendation.
- SOCIALLY DISTANCED DROP OFF: We will be implementing a one-way system socially distanced drop off and collection points at all venues and courses this year. This means reception points will just be inside doorways and families will need to queue 2m apart. We will also require all adults to wear a mask during drop off and collection.
- HAND WASHING: Full hand washing routines will be implemented throughout the day. Where possible different bubbles will have sole use of their own toilet facilities, with controlled access whilst in use. Parents are welcome to pack their own hand gel sanitizer for their child to use.
- RISK ASSESSMENTS: Full risk assessments have been completed on the sites we use and all of the activities we deliver. This does mean some of the timetables may be adjusted. The end-of-week show will not be open to parents and families to come to watch currently. Instead, performances will be filmed in their bubbles and published to social media for families to watch. This has proven very popular, make sure to check out our Facebook page on the Monday after each camp week when all videos for the previous week will be uploaded!
- CLINICALLY EXTREMELY VULNERABLE CHILDREN: CEV children are advised by government guidance not to attend while shielding applies nationally. Please seek expert medical advice if you are unsure if they applies to your child.
- SYMPTOMS: Children must not attend if they or anybody in their household experience any of the following symptoms:– A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)– A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)– A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
You must inform The Camp Manager and/or Head Office in the event of experiencing any symptoms.
As a childcare provider, we understand the importance of keeping all children, staff and families who visit our sites safe. It is great that we can welcome back children to our camps to finally experience outdoor play, activities and all of the social benefits that come from time spent at camp.
Protect your bookings against any COVID-19 cancellations or missed days through illness or injury and receive a full refund of your course fees. Only £5 per day. T&Cs apply.
DAY CAMPS WITH SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!
School’s Out Activities has designed four fun-filled and action-packed day camps to cater for all ages and interests. Select a day camp below to find out more:
Designed by Primary School Teachers to aid the development of children in early years education (schoolgoing 4 to 6 year-olds).
For girls and boys aged 7 to 12 years who want to explore and develop their creative side, while still being active and having time to chill.
Action-packed, fun-filled days for boys and girls aged 7 to 12 years, jammed full of team sports and adventurous activities.
5 DAYS FOR THE PRICE OF 4!
Money Back Guarantee Childcare Vouchers Accepted
Don't miss out on the fun...
Days left of Summer Camps
OUTSTANDING VENUES ACROSS SUFFOLK AND ESSEX
School’s Out Activities offers the most prestigious school holiday venues as camp locations. We look for schools that provide a convenient location for customers with easy access to make the morning run and pick up just that little bit easier to fit around your working day.
We look for local venues with outstanding facilities to provide the best experience for our children.
- Bury St Edmunds – South Lee School
- Ipswich High School
- Colchester Royal Grammar School
- Woodbridge School
WHO ARE SCHOOL'S OUT ACTIVITIES?
School’s Out Activities are focused on delivering premium school holiday activities to children aged 4–16 years throughout the academic year.
Our mission is to provide a flexible and reliable service that is trusted by parents whilst creating such a memorable experience for children they cannot wait to come back, week-after-week!
- Over 15 years’ experience delivering school holiday activity camps
- Qualified, award-winning staff
- Teaching skills for life in a fun, active, empowering way
- Excellent staff to children ratios
- Unique and exciting activities you won’t get to try anywhere else
- 5-star testimonials from parents across our review platforms
SAFE AND SECURE ACTIVITY CAMPS FOR CHILDREN
Here at School’s Out Activities we know how important and paramount the safety of your child is. That is why we provide a complete Peace of Mind for all parents and guardians so you know your child is having fun in a safe and secure environment.
- Early Years registered with Ofsted
- Outstanding Ofsted report
- All staff DBS and reference checked
- All staff Safeguarding and Prevent trained
- Paediatric First Aiders at all venues
- Comprehensive risk assessments
- Childcare activity insurance
- Rated 5 stars on Trustpilot
Check out the school holidays that are coming up and book your child(ren) onto a fun-filled day camp at one of our prestigious venues in Suffolk and Essex.